Sunday, September 11, 2016

Wedding Bears and Roses 12x16 SOLD




July Gallery Sales

First Aluminum Prints 

July was an exciting month at the Tustin Area Senior Center gallery, where people of all ages show their art work. I was asked to do a Solo Show for the entire month. There was a sale even before the reception and six paintings sold altogether. Since I paint in several genre it was interesting to see sales in each genre; oil on antique window paintings, oil on glass pane, along with watercolor and oil canvases. One pastel sold of which I seldom paint. I will lead with the watercolor that sold first and follow with the other pictures of the five remaining sales. I have both giclee canvas and aluminum prints of the Coffee Bean available. Ask me for a picture of how the aluminum print is mounted.

 


Jesus Loves Me 14x11 Pastel SOLD

Coffee Beans 9x12 Oil SOLD
Giclee Limited Edition prints available 14x14 $60
One last Aluminum Print available $99
This and the one below sold to the same person. 2-1/2'x2-1/2' Oil on Antique Window.

Hummer and California Poppies 24x18 Oil on Antique Window
  Anna Hummingbird 8x10 Oil on glass pane

 

1 comment: